Feeling like you are about to snap!? Too much pressure of family responsibility on your shoulders? Rising debts? Suffocating work pressures? Addictions? Pain within your body? Conflict within your emotions? Loneliness? Lack of sleep? Anger or frustration? Peer pressure? Feeling a failure? Overwhelmed? Unfulfilled? Fed up with your life? Not sleeping? No friends?
You may be self-sabotaging due to your recent actions, behaviour or mistakes? Struggling to forgive another person? or yourself?
Sometimes it may feel like you are lost within a corridor without doors through which to escape the stress, confusion, and drain on your mental, emotional and physical pressures. You feel bleak, numbed, empty, and alone. Often we need space into which we retreat, in being silent, yet still flooded with thoughts, feelings, fears, about which way to go. Often however, that isolation adds to the conflict and confusion, when there is no one around you to give support, listen, or offer advice. Meditation is paramount in keeping the mind free from such stress, to calm the emotions and still the body sufficiently for inner healing to occur. I know in the past I have encountered many occasions where I have retreated into my own space, not just in times of disruption, but because I am an Aquarian and we love our own space.
Whenever I have found myself struggling to cope with life’s up’s and down’s, I have managed to devise a strategy to overcome and overtake those struggles. I often would focus on all the strengths of my own achievements, be out in the natural world, express my emotions via my love of writing, deepen the connection with my own soul, expand and refresh my aura with daily meditation, and by surrounding myself with high vibe friends! Crushing emotional pain of the heart chakra actually opened up a new door within me, to allow real, undconditional love in. It worked it;s magic right through my life into every area, and I cannot tell you how fantastic that is. At times of course, the outer world places demands and stresses upon us and we adapt, adjust and accept, always with an open mind and heart, to allow all opportunities to blossom and grow. We are all different and what works for me, may not for you. But I would invite you to do one thing – read through and try one of these suggestions. These tips I have made into a list from the repertoire of my own experience and that of others. I do take myself off on my travels.. not to escape, but more so to explore. In the adventure of life – it is the experiences that colour the character, not cloud. So many opportunities to be at one with nature, observe others in life, create space for special moments, meet new faces, exchange fresh ideas, create a plan of action.
Keeping a positive mind on everything in your life,
brings with it many possibilities,
and everyone has equal rights to ‘possibility’.
Here are some ideas to inspire you!
- meditation – either in silence, or listen to a guided meditation online.
- visit somewhere you have not been to before.
- attend a talk by one of your favourite motivational speakers.
- create a space : find a sketchbook, subject, canvas, and paint.
- meet up with a friend for one hour for coffee.
- plan a visit to a museum, take in the ambience of the artefacts, think about how life was back in history.
- dress in a favourite colour, style, item of clothing, holding special memories for you.
- adjust your intake of food into one of more nourishment.
- drink less caffeine or/and alcohol.
- write down a list of all the reasons you are proud of YOU.
- what was your last achievement? how did you celebrate it?
- purchase a special journal, and pen, begin to write down your feelings.
- reward yourself with a new gift, a piece of clothing, new perfume.
- gift yourself a pampering – reflexology, massage, reiki, crystal therapy.
- stop focusing on ‘the problem’ – change your mindset into one of positive affirmations – daily
- join my facebook group Spiritual Sofa for daily inspirations.
- enrol on a course to learn a new hobby, language, skill.
- spruce up your body image, fashion style, and hairstyle.
- change jobs.
- place your favourite photo of YOU, someone prominent.
- create a new play list of songs that are upbeat and uplifting.
- Walk. Join a walking group.
- attend one of my sessions for healing, inspiration, guidance and coaching.
Drop me a line if you feel you need some support in helping to get you back on track – the sooner we have your feeling happier within the joy of life can really expand and express it’s magic into your everyday!