Life upside down?
Changes in work, relationship, family dynamics or within health?
Why does it seemingly come at us from every direction? When it does, it is no surprise we wish to throw in the towel, and give up on ourselves. Everything may appear to be going wrong, with stress levels rising, body tense, anxiety gripping and there is often an overwhelming panic as you have so much to do and so little time to do it.
Everyone pushing you for answers or simply trying to push your buttons.
We have all been there and sometimes more often than we can cope with. Some of you feel like you are slipping away from any control whatsoever in your life, you want to hide away, refrain from social situations, fall into a heap, and well, just sleep. You cannot talk, your voice is a whisper, you cannot smile, your heart is aching!
In such dire circumstances of life, the detriment to health despite our imperative will to regain balance quickly, but we don’t – we want an instant turnabout, new beginnings, without mourning the past, and new people or places or work situations, without addressing the crippling buckling collapse of our energy vibe.
I know in having experienced loss, grief, pain and abuse, that there is a way out. A route so simple, so easy, it can be achieved by a gentle yet effective path to perfect health and prosperity once you realign with your soul purpose.
It is often remarked to me from clients how well they feel after even just a simple one hour time out session in Meditation with me, never mind Coaching, Reiki or Crystal Healing. I sense the unease and agitation you have right now in life and know that you can be assured things will get better. Fears will disperse, hope will return and confidence in life and people around you will return. Pressures will ease, tension will lift and your esteem will soar once again. Energy levels will stabilise and you will soon be feeling so powerful and confident in your health and your lifestyle.
We all dip under duress of responsibility, usually for others, when expectancy is upon us to deliver, perform, or show up and shine. It is often under obligation of duty, for family members, and of course from a place of love, but it does wear you down. There are those who have such huge expectations on them from peers, managers, authorities or teachers.
Feeling powerless we often clamber through demands place upon and exert ourselves into exhaustion. When in this state, we have no energy nor enthusiasm to live our life to the full. We often wish to hide away, retreat away from social media, social gatherings, and there is a danger of becoming withdrawn and isolated. Soon a huge void is felt within our solar plexus, our minds flooded with inertia and our hope for any form of recovery from our demise is intolerable.
There is no reason to feel so isolated when I know for sure these simple steps, when followed daily, can combat fatigue and re-energise momentum within you mental and physically.
First of all, we need to face emotions head on.
It is ok to say No to those who are putting pressure upon you. If you feel harrassed and unable to concentrate nor sleep, then it is a stressful situation that just has to cease. You clam up at the thought of looking at your financial status and avoid bank statements, looking at bills or even going out to socialise, because you don’t have the funds.
I am not waving a magic wand across the screen and your issues are not simply going to disappear overnight.
However there are some simple steps to help you overcome stress and anxiety, and hopefully assist you into feeling balance within your life once more.
Book a consultation with me to discover how you can reach your highest degree of peace, joy and happiness in your own life. Life Discovery Coaching within my intuitive coaching session will certainly help your confidence to soar.
Here are my soulful tips for you to restore vitality and drive.
- Keep a journal of your thoughts and feelings, if you are unable to express them to another person.
- Create space in which you can switch off and relax, focusing on one favourite time in your life when life was harmonious, exciting, or adventurous. Keep that energy of memory in your mind as your heart opens to allow the feelings of exhileration to fill your heart chakra.
- Paint a scene, whether or not you are creative, it does not matter. The images are for you. Allow the paint to move ans swirl, use colours you love, and mix some others to create a brand new palette to play with. Give yourself one hour, and totally switch off from social media. If you have no idea what to paint, look at a postcard, a design, a flower, or a landscape before you, and allow the brush to capture your perception of that object or scene.
- Write a letter to your future self. Create in that expression of communication everything your heart desires. Feel into the emotion of the actuality of the future self and let the feeling of euphoria flood across your body and through it. This will feel like a shower cleanse or instant wash of all negative energy from you.
- Manage your diary to give space for just YOU to read, walk, listen to music, sleep, if need be. There has to be this down time from external demands upon you, each day.
- Carry a crystal or crystals with you for three months, cleansing them weekly in rock salt water.
- Prepare meals in advance full of nutrition and freeze them, so you know you can eat healthily at those times of hunger.
- Avoid alcohol or drugs.
- Spend time around horses. Visit a country lane where several horses are grazing, position yourself comfortably and observe their power, how they move, the sounds and connection they have with each other.
- Cover yourself in your favourite perfume, body lotion, hair products, oils or creams.
- Indulge in a spa experience, a sauna, swim and then seaweed body massage.
- Create a money saving space where spare change can be placed, to accumulate, then treat yourself to a gift.
- Face problems head on and one small item or issue at a time, complete.
- Love your personality, hug your inner child, feel pride in yourself for all that you are.
- Be kind. To self, and to others.
- Write down one word that describes your best ever childhood memory then write a poem. Illustrate with colour.
- Dress up – even if you are planning on remaining just where you are in your home, or take ten mins out of the house, in any direction, then return to the home. Every day.
You may wish to spend time in an Intuitive Life Coaching session with me, for one hour, each week for four weeks. I know it will make a difference to you. I wish to help you get back on track and live the life of your dreams! I would try all of the above first, experience the changes, then come and see me if you like. It is your call. I never place demands upon you. My door is open and I am ready to help.
I wish you a month of joy and breakthrough in all areas of your life.
Keep your thoughts active, positive, and flowing.
Stay safe, secure and soulful.
The shift of energy is coming.